No matter what your tax situation may be... We are ready to help you.

Get Started


To get your returns started, please provide the following information if it applies to your tax situation:

  • Copy of U.S. Passport/Green Card for each family member required to file.
  • Copy of Social Security Number card(s) for each family member required to file.
  • Telephone and email address.
  • Address of current residence.
  • Reliable mailing address such as a post office (P.O.) box or a U.S. residence.
  • Annual salary received.
  • Annual rent paid.
  • Exact date(s) travelled to the U.S.A. for each filing year.
  • Since what date have you lived outside the U.S.A.?
  • Do you have a home in the U.S.A.? (If yes, provide address)
  • Copies of all monthly bank statements for each account in client’s name (including signature authority) for the required filing years i.e. Streamlined Process requires reporting of the 6 most recent years in which the deadline has passed.
  • Copies of all monthly brokerage statements (if applicable), for each account in clients name for the required filing years.
  • Information about any financial accounts or property in the U.S.A.

*If you do not have a Social Security Number (SSN), you should first apply to receive one at the U.S. Embassy in your country of residence before starting the process of U.S. tax filing obligations.